Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Day 8 Zero Carb Diet 7/30/2013

Hello everyone,

It looks like my body is back on Zero Carb. Funny how a mess up can throw everything off so much. I do consider the wing thing a mess up because Dave forewarned me about things like that. hopefully that is in the past and I can move forward from here. I have regular BMs at this point with no stomach aches or cramping. I generally feel good. I rested very well last night. I actually woke up 5 minuets before the alarm clock went off. Is that related to Zero Carb? Most likely not.

People at work are starting to notice that I am eating only meat and some are asking why. I really hate to try to explain this way of eating to them because I know they won't understand and will start telling me how dangerous it is for my health. I just want to focus on my plan. I really will feel like a big hurdel has been past when I get below the 220s. I think Dave had some mini goals in 10 pound increments. Should I do the same? I don't want to appear like a copy cat, but that was a great idea and a motivator to see you accomplishments. It might even encourage others to come on board. That is all for now.






Menu

B     Black Coffee

L     2 links Chicken Sausage about 8 ozs

D     Two over easy large Eggs in Butter


Exercise 0 minuets on the elliptical machine

Stats

Day 1 - 231.2 pounds
Day 2 - 230.0 pounds  (-)  1.2 pounds
Day 3 - 229.4 pounds  (-)  0.6 pounds
Day - 228.8 pounds  (-)  0.6 pounds
Day 5 - 230.0 pounds (+)  1.0 pounds 1.2 pounds (correction)
Day 6 -  228.2 pounds (-)  1.8 pounds

Day 7 -  228.0 pounds (-)  0.2 pounds
Day 8 -  227.6 pounds (-) 0.4 pounds



Thanks,

Connor

4 comments:

  1. You have all my sympathy about the "everyone asking why you eat only meat" thing…

    In my experience, I decided to stop explaining why because a lot of people, especially the carb-eaters are having a love affair with their food and they can get quite aggressive and even transfer some of it on you…

    I usually just answer "Don't worry for me… I am find…" and it is sufficient to calm them down. Then you move on to other conversation subject…

    Denis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Connor, hey you are doing good if not GREAT!!! Please include a goal of 10 pounds increments. It is so exciting to cross out the goal and move on to the next one. Stick to the basic plan I laid out for you and you will be fine. Please don't hesitate to reach out to me, Denis or Lisa for guidance and please do so on your daily posting so all can see what issues you are having so we all can learn and understand. We all pretty much read the blog daily and will assist you. You don't have to address anyone particularly, just throw out the issue.

    Ditto on what Denis said about explaining Zero Carb to others unless you feel that they are genuine and just want to know the facts or direct them to me.

    Cheers,

    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your getting into the zone Connor. You will feel it when you are really there.

    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Denis, Dave and Sandy thanks for your advice and support. I have included Mini Goals at the bottom of the posting for every 10 pounds lost. Thanks again for everything. I do take to heart all the comments.

    Thanks,

    Connor

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...