Saturday, July 27, 2013

Day 4 Zero Carb Diet 7/26/2013

Sorry everyone. I had major internet and computer problems. I hope you did not think I failed and gave up. I am totally dedicated to this way of eating. I am not going anywhere until I lose the weight no matter what happens. I had some stomach cramps along with some diarrhea. I did not mean to be gross, but it is important to know the facts.

I went out to eat with a friend this evening and split a basket of hot chicken wings.  So much for not eating out. I know I overate and feel that I may have a weight gain tomorrow. I will try to be better in the future. I am tired right now and will report again later tomorrow. I guess I can add a picture on my post to keep up with the blogs tradition.





Stats

Day 1 - 231.2 pounds
Day 2 - 230.0 pounds  (-) 1.2 pounds
Day 3 - 229.4 pounds  (-) 0.6 pounds

Day 4 - 228.8 pounds  (-) 0.6 pounds

Menu

B     black coffee

L     8 oz of Chappell Hill all beef sausage

D     10 hot wing segments at restaurant


Exercise 0 minuets on the elliptical machine

Goal - 160 pounds

8 comments:

  1. Even with 10 chicken wings, you respected most of the principles of the Zero Carb WOE… Of course, you have to learn to eat until satisfied THEN stop… but if you were brought up to empty your plate, that's another problem…

    Denis

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Denis you are right, I was brought up to empty my plate. BTW the 10 wings are really just the segments, not the whole wing. So it is more like almost 5 whole wings, because they don't serve the wing tips. My stomach is still not 100% right now.

      Connor

      Delete
  2. sorry that you are having tummy troubles, i hope you feel better soon.

    Sara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sara, that was sweet of you to say.

      Connor

      Delete
  3. What's wrong with 10 chicken wings? Sounds like a perfect going out snack to me.

    Teri

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Teri, you are the lady that Dave calls cyber mom. I have read your comments in the past. Dave speaks very highly of you and your hubby. Snack? You crack me up. I appreciate your comments and hope to het more in the future.

      Simon

      Delete
  4. Hi Connor,
    Welcome to the wonderful world of weight loss and zero carb! You are in for quite a life changing journey. I have been zc for 4 1/2 yrs and I hope I can add some advice and help you on your adventure. I would just like to say in regards to this post that I had to laugh at your thoughts that 10 wing sections was a bit much....I am 5'4" and 112 lbs and if I sit down to a plate of wings I may finish off 2 dozen....there really is not much meat or skin on those little things after all LOL
    and a 2nd meal of the day would be about 1 1/4 lb ribeye or a pound of ground beef. I am not telling you to eat more because everyone is different and it will take 2-6 weeks of zc for your body to become fully keto-adapted but make sure you are not restricting your meat volume under some pre-conceived diet notion of trying to eat less to lose weight. Eat until you no longer feel hungry and move on.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey there Lisa, rib eyes sounds so good. I am always amazed at the amounts Zero Carb people can eat without gaining weight and remain healthy. Thanks for the tips, I promise to take them to heart.

    Connor

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...