Friday, August 2, 2013

Day 11 Zero Carb Diet 8/2/2013

Hello everyone,

I am still enjoying a nice weight loss pace. I will be more precise on the menu as far as amounts are concerned. I know it is important for me to have documentation to reference in case I start to have problems concerning the foods I eat. I am very fortunate to have such a great support team. That is what I need. It is hard to read about something you have never experience and really know the ins and outs of reality. Reading about driving a car and really driving a car are absolutely different. So far I feel really good. I had a minor bout with diarrhea last night. By this morning I had recovered and feel good. I just want to report the truth. I am not trying to be gross. I did not have anything handy to bring to work for lunch, so I have a stash of Chappell Hill Sausage in the freezer of emergencies. Dave has used it in the past and most Texas sausages do not use fillers and list 0 carbs. I am trying to stay away from processed foods and this is just a few things I will use for emergencies. 

I am anticipating the weekend. It is easy to say I will be strong, but I know my friends will want to hang out and sometimes we go out to eat. I plan to eat first and just have black coffee seltzer water. I know when I fully explain my situation to my close friends, they will stand behind me and not judge others will be a different story. I am not worried about them. This is the time to see what I am made of and how I will hold up. This will be a really big test. I know I can do it and I will succeed. I need to be healthy and lose this weight for the rest of my life. I will be strong, I will be strong, I will be STRONG!

Watch-out first mini goal I have you in my sights!









Menu

B     Black Coffee

L     Chappell Hill Jalapeno Sausage 7 oz

D     Two over easy large Eggs in Butter


Exercise On hold for now

Stats

Day 1   - 231.2 pounds
Day 2   - 230.0 pounds (-) 1.2 pounds
Day 3   - 229.4 pounds (-) 0.6 pounds
Day 4   - 228.8 pounds (-) 0.6 pounds
Day 5   - 230.0 pounds (+)1.0 pounds 1.2 pounds (correction)
Day 6   - 228.2 pounds (-) 1.8 pounds

Day 7   - 228.0 pounds (-) 0.2 pounds
Day 8   - 227.6 pounds (-) 0.4 pounds
Day 9   - 226.8 pounds (-) 0.8 pounds
Day 10 - 225.8 pounds (-) 1.0 pounds
Day 11 - 225.2 pounds (-) 0.6 pounds


Mini Goals

220 pounds
210 pounds
200 pounds
190 pounds
180 pounds
170 pounds

Thanks,

Connor

4 comments:

  1. It's great that you are losing weight but I honestly don't think you are eating enough - I put your meal into a nutrition calculator and it came up with about 900 calories and 40 grams of protein. I would be very concerned about losing muscle instead of fat at that amount of protein.

    I don't want to discourage you and I believe in ZC, I just don't think you are getting enough protein.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Connor,
    I also don't know if you're eating enough. Do you feel like you're dieting? I wasn't kidding the other day when I thought 10 wings were a good going out snack. Providing they weren't breaded. With the amount you're reporting I don't know that you wouldn't be losing even if you were doing SAD. Now if you're feeling satiated and not having to control yourself then dismiss my thoughts and carry on. I'll still cheer you on.
    Teri

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do agree with everyone: it seems you are not eating enough. You are maybe loosing 1/2 lbs a day on 900 calories but, VERY SOON, your body risk slowing down it's metabolism because not enough calorie are coming in (starvation mode) and your weight loss will slow down seriously or, worst, you will encounter a early plateau…

    It seems your food items selection is good for you, but I would advise to increase a your portion size. Believe us, we "went there" and we have learn from our mistakes.

    This is one important principle of Zero Carb: you need to eat enough of the right stuff to loose weight!!!

    Denis

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous, Teri and Denis, I really want to thank you all for your concerns about my weight loss, You will see in my next posting that I am increasing my portions to a degree. I don't want to jump to quick and throw everything out of whack. Please continoue to monitor me and advise me as you see fit. Thank you all so much.

    Thanks,

    Connor

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...