Saturday, August 3, 2013

Day 12 Zero Carb Diet 8/3/2013

Hello everyone,

Lots of great advice and I am touched that many are concerned that I am eating too little. I have been practicing eat only when hungry and stop when satisfied and I actually feel really good. I don't feel weak or in need of more food, but I will yield to wiser ones than me an increase my consumption. I will never eat until I feel stuffed. I do not agree that your body burns muscle before it will burn fat. I do believe I need to increase my protein intake to be healthy, but not because I believe I will burn the muscle first. I have plenty of excess fat stores all over me that will supply plenty of fuel. I would be more concerned if I was at my goal weight.

I have decided to give up on the thirty minuet daily elliptical exercise routine.  Instead I am developing a stretching routine to keep my range of motion in check. I will use the elliptical as a 5 or 10 minuet warm up. So not a total loss. I have made some changes to my to my posting. I have made the tracking of my weight loss a little more user friendly. I will list the weekly weight loss next to each seventh day and keep a current weight loss counter at the bottom. I also used some color coding. Green for loss, Red for gains and Yellow for stalls. Lets hope for all greens as I move forward with this journey.






Menu

B     Black Coffee

L     Ground Pork (8 oz) with two easy over Eggs in Butter

D     Two Chuck Hamburger Patties 8 oz


Exercise On hold for now, Stretching routine to start Monday 8/5/2013

Stats

Day 1   - 231.2 pounds  Start weight
Day 2   - 230.0 pounds (-)
1.2 pounds
Day 3   - 229.4 pounds (-)
0.6 pounds
Day 4   - 228.8 pounds (-)
0.6 pounds
Day 5   - 230.0 pounds (+)1.2
pounds 
Day 6   - 228.2 pounds (-) 1.8 pounds

Day 7   - 228.0 pounds (-) 0.2 pounds weekly loss = 3.2 pounds
Day 8   - 227.6 pounds (-) 0.4 pounds
Day 9   - 226.8 pounds (-) 0.8 pounds
Day 10 - 225.8 pounds (-) 1.0 pounds
Day 11 - 225.2 pounds (-) 0.6 pounds

Day 12 - 224.6 pounds (-) 0.6 pounds


Current Loss: 6.6 pounds

Mini Goals

220 pounds
210 pounds
200 pounds
190 pounds
180 pounds
170 pounds

Thanks,

Connor

6 comments:

  1. I had ground pork with an egg today also!
    Teri

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Teri. you and I thing alike. Thanks for stopping by and keeping an eye on me.

      Connor

      Delete
  2. I like the changes to your post. I agree with the stretching. Range of motion is so important as you get older. Good idea. I am no expert about the muscle burning before your fat, but I know I have read in the past that we are geared to burn fat when carbs are depleted.

    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do feel it is important too. I would hate to be limited in my mobility because I did not do some pretty simple exercises such as range of motion when I had the ability to do so, Thanks for stopping by and your support.

      Connor

      Delete
  3. Follow what your body is telling. Eat good, if you follow zc like everyone is suggesting you will be fine. This is an adjustment period and you seem to be doing well.

    Simon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right, sometimes I forget my body is adjusting to my new way of eating. Thanks for the support.

      Connor

      Delete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...