Monday, August 5, 2013

Day 14 Zero Carb Diet 8/5/2013

Hello everyone,

I have increased to a degree my intake of food. I really feel more than satisfied and feel that I actually could stop before I finish my plate if I wanted. I don't feel stuffed, just maybe I really don't need as much. I do want to make sure that I am getting enough nutrition. For me this is a balancing act. I am still consistently losing weight. I am in no rush to lose it, although it is nice to see the scale consistently show a decrease in weight. The weekend went fine without any difficulties. I was afraid that not being on a schedule might mess things up, but no trouble at all at this point. 

I am on a little budget right now, so it will be ground chuck and chicken leg quarters for now. Of course Eggs, Butter and the regular breakfast type meats on occasion. It is becoming a part of my regular routine. I am cooking a lot of meat and freezing it in order to have convenience foods ready in a pinch. That's it for now. Thanks for the continued support. It would be nice to cross that first mini goal before this weekend. Let's see together what happens.






Menu

B     Black Coffee

L     Two Chuck Hamburger Patties 8 oz

D     Two Large grilled Chicken Thighs


Exercise: Stretching routine



Stats

Day 1   - 231.2 pounds  Start weight
Day 2   - 230.0 pounds (-) 
1.2 pounds
Day 3   - 229.4 pounds (-) 
0.6 pounds
Day 4   - 228.8 pounds (-) 
0.6 pounds
Day 5   - 230.0 pounds (+)1.2 pounds
Day 6   - 228.2 pounds (-) 1.8 pounds

Day 7   - 228.0 pounds (-) 0.2 pounds weekly loss = 3.2 pounds
Day 8   - 227.6 pounds (-) 0.4 pounds
Day 9   - 226.8 pounds (-) 0.8 pounds
Day 10 - 225.8 pounds (-) 1.0 pounds
Day 11 - 225.2 pounds (-) 0.6 pounds

Day 12 - 224.6 pounds (-) 0.6 pounds
Day 13 - 224.2 pounds (-) 0.4 pounds
Day 14-  223.8 pounds (-) 0.4 pounds weekly loss = 4.2 pounds



Current Loss: 7.4 pounds

Mini Goals

220 pounds
210 pounds
200 pounds
190 pounds
180 pounds
170 pounds

Thanks,

Connor

4 comments:

  1. Looking good Connor, nothing wrong with your choices of foods. Keep eating and keep losing weight. I think is is safe to assume that you will meet the first mini goal by this weekend without a doubt. Keep the Faith and Always Battle On!!!

    Cheers,

    Dave

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I am having a great time. I do have my eye on that mini goal.

      Connor

      Delete
  2. great 2 weeks connor. stay on track and don't make more of it than you have too. stick to the basics. it works wonders for me.

    Sara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, stick basics are the best. Thanks for the support.


      Connor

      Delete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...