Friday, August 9, 2013

Day 18 Zero Carb Diet 8/9/2013

Hello everyone,

I have a death in the family and will not post again until possible Sunday or at the Latest Monday due to going out of town. It looks like my weight loss has decreased since I increased the amount of food that I am eating. I understand that this way of eating is not intended for a quick weight loss such as the 5 bite diet. I don't have a problem with the rate of loss. Time goes by so fast and by the time I know it I will be where I need to be. 8 pounds down is not bad.

I will try to keep a note of my weight loss during the time I am not posting, but I can't guarantee that will happen. So far today I have not had a problem with cravings. My body feels strong and I am getting good rest at night. Rest is very important to me. Before Zero Carb my rest was spotty. Now I am enjoying a deep sleep and really feel refreshed the next day. I don't know if other have experienced a difference in their rest, but I sure have recently.  I really feel like I made the right choice changing my way of eating and hope that this account of my transition helps others to see the benefit of eating Zero Carb. Thanks for your support.






B     Black Coffee

L     Two Chuck Hamburger Patties 8 oz

D     Two large Chicken Thighs


Exercise: Stretching routine



Stats

Day 1   - 231.2 pounds  Start weight
Day 2   - 230.0 pounds (-) 1.2 pounds
Day 3   - 229.4 pounds (-) 0.6 pounds
Day 4   - 228.8 pounds (-) 0.6 pounds

Day 5   - 230.0 pounds (+)1.2 pounds
Day 6   - 228.2 pounds (-) 1.8 pounds
Day 7   - 228.0 pounds (-) 0.2 pounds weekly loss = 3.2 pounds
Day 8   - 227.6 pounds (-) 0.4 pounds
Day 9   - 226.8 pounds (-) 0.8 pounds
Day 10 - 225.8 pounds (-) 1.0 pounds
Day 11 - 225.2 pounds (-) 0.6 pounds

Day 12 - 224.6 pounds (-) 0.6 pounds
Day 13 - 224.2 pounds (-) 0.4 pounds
Day 14 - 223.8 pounds (-) 0.4 pounds weekly loss = 4.2 pounds
Day 15 - 223.6 pounds (-) 0.2 pounds
Day 16 - 223.2 pounds (-) 0.4 pounds
Day 17 - 223.0 pounds (-) 0.2 pounds
Day 18 - 222.8 pounds (-) 0.2 pounds


Current Loss: 8.0 pounds

Mini Goals

220 pounds
210 pounds
200 pounds
190 pounds
180 pounds
170 pounds

Thanks,

Connor

10 comments:

  1. sorry for your loss, don't worry about posting, we will see you when you are ready.

    Sara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope your well Connor. Thanks for taking time to update us. Maryzc

      Delete
    2. Thank you Ladies for your thoughts.

      Connor

      Delete
  2. Thanks Connor, your appreciated here. My condolences to you and yours.

    Bill

    ReplyDelete
  3. Condolences Connor.....see you when you get back. Calm and comforting thoughts your way.
    Teri

    ReplyDelete
  4. Connor, I hope all fares well with you, I would like to add my condolences as well. Take your time and come back when you are ready. Stay Strong my friend.

    Cheers,

    Dave

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...