Monday, August 12, 2013

Day 21 Zero Carb Diet 8/12/2013

Hello everyone,

I want to thank you all for your thoughts and concerns. I had a rough weekend. All in all I managed very with my eating. I did not let a situation that was out of my control sway me into something that I knew that I would regret later down the line. Grief is a hard thing to deal with and sometimes our priorities  change during those times. Right now I am on a life changing event. I can not afford to be weak or lose sight of what I am doing to lose weight and increase the quality of my life

Physically and mentally I am sound and invigorated. My body is adjusting well except for a few bouts of cravings. I have not caved in and feel that my will is strong in that area. When I am feeling really weak I email Dave and he gives me the support. I have noticed the weight drop is slowing down a bit. I am not worried. I will keep going forward and walk the line. 





B     Black Coffee

L     Two Chuck Hamburger Patties 8 oz

D     Two Chuck Hamburger Patties 8 oz


Exercise: Stretching routine



Stats

Day 1   - 231.2 pounds  Start weight
Day 2   - 230.0 pounds (-) 1.2 pounds
Day 3   - 229.4 pounds (-) 0.6 pounds
Day 4   - 228.8 pounds (-) 0.6 pounds

Day 5   - 230.0 pounds (+)1.2 pounds
Day 6   - 228.2 pounds (-) 1.8 pounds
Day 7   - 228.0 pounds (-) 0.2 pounds weekly loss = 3.2 pounds
Day 8   - 227.6 pounds (-) 0.4 pounds
Day 9   - 226.8 pounds (-) 0.8 pounds
Day 10 - 225.8 pounds (-) 1.0 pounds
Day 11 - 225.2 pounds (-) 0.6 pounds

Day 12 - 224.6 pounds (-) 0.6 pounds
Day 13 - 224.2 pounds (-) 0.4 pounds
Day 14 - 223.8 pounds (-) 0.4 pounds weekly loss = 4.2 pounds
Day 15 - 223.6 pounds (-) 0.2 pounds
Day 16 - 223.2 pounds (-) 0.4 pounds
Day 17 - 223.0 pounds (-) 0.2 pounds
Day 18 - 222.8 pounds (-) 0.2 pounds
Day 19 - 222.4 pounds (-) 0.4 pounds
Day 20 - 222.2 pounds (-) 0.2 pounds
Day 21 - 222.0 pounds (-) 0.2 pounds weekly loss = 1.8 pounds


Current Loss: 9.2 pounds

Mini Goals

220 pounds
210 pounds
200 pounds
190 pounds
180 pounds
170 pounds

Thanks,

Connor

7 comments:

  1. Nice milestone. I think every step is necessary for the success. Actually the natural coffee bean is able to help one to reduce weight because it is a kind of unprocessed supplement.

    Regards,
    Kopi Luwak

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glan Deas, I really don't mind this kind of advertising on this blog. So I won't delete this AD/comment. In the past we have had some very aggressive advertising on this blog that I automatically delete. Since most here drink coffee there is no problem with your AD. All I ask is for folks to be respectful.

      Also not related to this comment, again I had to delete a rude comment trashing ZERO CARB. Folks just don't seem to understand that this blog is not a platform to voice your opinion against our beliefs. To those folks I say create your own blog and blast away if anyone will listen to you. Here we have a small, but loyal readership. So go have a Rib eye and Battle On!

      BTW you are doing great Connor. Don't let some nameless cowards sway you.

      Cheers,

      Dave

      Delete
    2. Thanks Dave. You have given me a good foundation in Zero Carb so those people that you mention do not have an effect on me in the least. You and others have worked hard to keep up this blog and it is ashamed that some people have no regard other than their own little selfish opinions that don't mean anything to anyone here. Thanks for the opportunity to post here.

      Connor

      Delete
  2. you doing great, just relax and let zc take over. there will be ups and downs and even stalls. it is not really a big deal.

    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sara is right zc as any diet will do what it will do, in this case give you great health and weight loss. I went through ups and downs and even a few stalls. In the end I have maintained my weight loss for over two years and feel great. :-)Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good for you Cat, you and Sara give me great comfort knowing that these things can be common place.

      Connor

      Delete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...