Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Day 22 Zero Carb Diet 8/13/2013

Hello everyone,

Thanks for the positive support. Those of you that have been on this journey understand how important encouragement and reinforcement is when trying something new. Not only that in a sense most people think it is radical. I really like the idea that this blog is for like minded people as Dave describes in the "How to make a comment" area. It is nice to be among those who understand the life style change taking place for me. I wish I could report that those nasty cravings have gone yet I did have a small bout with them yesterday evening. I don't know what the trigger was or even is their is such a thing as a trigger for that situation. Everyday at work I face trays of pastries that coworkers or bosses bring in for everyone. I will tell you the truth that the smell of the cinnamon rolls is very tempting. I think I am attracted to the cinnamon more than the sweet of the roll itself. I do like to put cinnamon in my plain coffee from time to time. Lets face it IMO I think pastries look nice. Like individual sculptures. Could that be an attraction to them besides the sweet of the product. I really don't know. I guess I am just thinking out loud.

I believe that I am starting to feel some of the health benefits of this way of eating. I am starting to feel more rested. I don't wake up in the middle of the night as much as in the recent past. Some days I feel a nice surge of energy. Before Zero Carb my energy was a steady low most of the time. I would go home from work and just crash out on the sofa and watch TV. Now most of the time I enjoy some small activities and my stretching routine. Nothing in my life has change except the way I eat so I fee comfortable attributing that to Zero Carb.






B     Black Coffee

L     Two Chuck Hamburger Patties 8 oz

D     Two Chuck Hamburger Patties 8 oz


Exercise: Stretching routine





Stats

Day 1   - 231.2 pounds  Start weight
Day 2   - 230.0 pounds (-) 1.2 pounds
Day 3   - 229.4 pounds (-) 0.6 pounds
Day 4   - 228.8 pounds (-) 0.6 pounds

Day 5   - 230.0 pounds (+)1.2 pounds
Day 6   - 228.2 pounds (-) 1.8 pounds
Day 7   - 228.0 pounds (-) 0.2 pounds weekly loss = 3.2 pounds
Day 8   - 227.6 pounds (-) 0.4 pounds
Day 9   - 226.8 pounds (-) 0.8 pounds
Day 10 - 225.8 pounds (-) 1.0 pounds
Day 11 - 225.2 pounds (-) 0.6 pounds

Day 12 - 224.6 pounds (-) 0.6 pounds
Day 13 - 224.2 pounds (-) 0.4 pounds
Day 14 - 223.8 pounds (-) 0.4 pounds weekly loss = 4.2 pounds
Day 15 - 223.6 pounds (-) 0.2 pounds
Day 16 - 223.2 pounds (-) 0.4 pounds
Day 17 - 223.0 pounds (-) 0.2 pounds
Day 18 - 222.8 pounds (-) 0.2 pounds
Day 19 - 222.4 pounds (-) 0.4 pounds
Day 20 - 222.2 pounds (-) 0.2 pounds
Day 21 - 222.0 pounds (-) 0.2 pounds weekly loss = 1.8 pounds
Day 22 - 221.6 pounds (-) 0.4 pounds


Current Loss: 9.6 pounds

Mini Goals

220 pounds
210 pounds
200 pounds
190 pounds
180 pounds
170 pounds

Thanks,

Connor

4 comments:

  1. You have lost about 3.2 pounds per week Connor. I think this is a more then excellent and is absolutely sustainable.

    I also note you are enjoying a surge of energy and also want to do more physically.

    What on this green earth can you ask more from Zero Carb???!!!

    Denis

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right Denis, and the energy is a real nice benefit.

      Connor

      Delete
  2. I absolutely agree with Denis. Just look at the photos to the right and you see a guy who went through extreme weight loss and what it took to get there. No rush my friend. You have a life to reap the rewards that ZERO CARB will provide you. Stick to the plan and you can do nothing but succeed. I had ups and downs and stalls as others have mentioned, but still I went forward. Stay the COURSE and Don't Every Look BACK.... Battle On!!!

    Cheers,

    Dave

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dave your pictures are a really big inspiration to me and I am sure to others.

      Connor

      Delete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...