Wednesday, November 20, 2013

BLOOD TESTS DONE ON ZERO CARB

After doing an Heart Calcium Scoring CT SCAN and discovered my coronaries are clean from any trace of atherosclerosis as my score was ZERO, I decided to go for blood tests.

I just got them done and am now waiting for the results. 

I got wild and asked for tests like a dosage of blood INSULIN and LEPTIN, a complete VAP lipid profile and, of course, an Hemoglobin A1c and C Reactive Protein Cardiac. Plus, of course the usual stuff.

As soon as I get some results, I will report.

Denis

1 comment:

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...