Monday, November 11, 2013

Day 1 Zero Carb Diet-2nd Try

Hello everyone,

Today is the start of a new life for me. I have learned from past mistakes and can only move forward and not dwell on past failures. I had a lot of urges today to cheat. I will be honest and admit it. I stood strong and resisted the urge. I kept myself occupied by doing yard work. I weighed myself after I took a shower this evening and though I was disappointed, I was not surprised to see that not only did I gain all my weight back, I packed on about 10 more pounds. I usually report morning weight so who knows. I will report my morning weight tomorrow. That's all for now.

Day 1   - 242 lbs (start weight)

Fluids - water, seltzer, plain black coffee

1st meal  - three large eggs over-easy and four double thick rashers of bacon

2nd meal - 8 oz of beef brisket

Thanks,

Connor

2 comments:

  1. Hi Connor, no worries, no judgments here. I appreciate you standing tall and telling it like it really is for you. I rather hear what really is going on rather than what anyone wants to hear. Battle On!!!

    Cheers,

    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are now stronger then ever!!! Carbohydrates are addictive for many of us and we have to accept this fact. A bite, a sip and we are dead... You need to accept the idea and find new ways to celebrate life without them...

    Denis

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...