Thursday, November 21, 2013

Day 10 Zero Carb Diet-2nd Try

Hello everyone,

Sorry for the late post. I did not sleep well the last night and got only a couple of hours of sleep. So when I got home today I fell asleep about 7 PM. I just got up a few minutes ago and realized that I did not post. The office Thanksgiving party went fine. I ate a double plate of brisket and a little sausage. I purposely overate brisket to fill me up and now my stomach is hurting a little bit. This brisket was made Texas style in the pit and had burned parts on the out side a little. It actually gives the meat a good flavor, but I think I ate a little too much of the burnt part and now my stomach hurts a little. The over eating worked as far as not even wanting to look at the desserts, but now it seems to come at a little cost. That's OK, I am willing to go with a little discomfort to help me stay on track. That's it for now.

Day 1   -242.0 lbs (start weight)
Day 7   -241.0 lbs (1 lb loss) week 1
Day 8   -241.0 lbs
Day 9   -240.5 lbs
Day 10  -240.5 lbs

Total weight loss: 1.5 lb

Fluids - water, seltzer, plain black coffee


Only meal of the day  -about three pounds of Texas style beef brisket



Thanks,

Connor

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...