Saturday, November 23, 2013

Day 12 Zero Carb Diet-2nd Try

Hello everyone,

I had a real good day. Things are coming along really good for the most part. It was a long day at work with all kinds of changes being made in my company, so I was occupied with work and had no time to think about carbs. I feel that activity in one form or another is good for keeping my mind straight. When I have too much time on my hands it gives me time to over think about food. Then the thought of carbs come crawling back. I know I just have to keep in mind all the harm that those types of foods do to the body and get over it. This will take time. That's it for now.

Day 1    -242.0 lbs (start weight)
Day 7    -241.0 lbs (1 lb loss) week 1
Day 8    -241.0 lbs
Day 9    -240.5 lbs
Day 10  -240.5 lbs
Day 11  -240.0 lbs
Day 12  -240.0 lbs

Total weight loss: 2.0 lb

Fluids - water, seltzer, plain black coffee


1st meal  -8 oz special brisket and bacon mix

2nd meal  -
8 oz special brisket and bacon mix



Thanks,

Connor

2 comments:

  1. Hello again Conner. See you fell off the wagon. I quit following you as you were doing well. In any case I notice your still worried about how much you eat. IT is not important how much you eat it is what you eat that matters. My wife is now down 105 lbs. Daughter made it into the police force and has completed her 6 weeks boot camp and is an officer now. Thanks to 0 carb diet.

    Do not let yourself ever get hungry, that is the most important thing I have found over the years of a 0 or low carb diet. My wife will eat the biggest steak on the menue when we go out for dinner. Now the diets we use do allow low carb vegetables. as long as you stay under 40 grams total for the day. IT is a little more complicated than a 0 carb but I have been at it for a lot of years so I have the carb count of each vegetable memorized for the most part. You can do this but quit being concerned about how much you eat as it has very little effect on results. Being hungry even slightly makes it much easier to be tempted to cheat.

    Take what I say with a grain of salt but been around this for over 40 years. Nobody I have worked with and stuck to the diet has failed to lose weight.Many have had breaks were the have dropped of like you did it is not uncommon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gramps nice to see you here. I was on a good roll. Great news about your wife and daughter. Thanks for the advice, I will take it to heart. I am happy for you and hope you continued success and good health. Thanks for the support.

    Connor

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...