Sunday, November 24, 2013

Day 14 Zero Carb Diet-2nd Try

Hello everyone,

I had a lazy day again. I slept in a bad position and my shoulder to neck hurt on my left side. I think I got too close to the headboard and my head was at a weird angle. I ended up taking two ibuprofen to help with the pain. After an hour or so the pain eased away. I ate basically what I had yesterday, but I added a snack that I ate even though I was not hungry at all. I have to admit that I had a moment of weakness where I wanted to eat something sweet. Instead I ate the snack that consisted of two chicken thighs shredded up with about a 1/3 cup of mayo. That did the trick. After that I did not even want to think of food at all. I hated that I ate more than I really wanted or needed, but I feel it was a necessary tacit to avoid caving into carbs. Will I gain weight tomorrow? Who knows? I don't really care at this point. I am just trying to get myself straight with zero carb. I will get there sooner or later. I can't believe its been two weeks already. That's it for now.

Day 1    -242.0 lbs (start weight)
Day 7    -241.0 lbs (1.0 lb loss)  week 1
Day 14  -239.5 lbs (1.5 lbs loss) week 2

Total weight loss: 2.5 lb

Fluids - water, seltzer, plain black coffee

1st meal  -3 eggs over easy and 3 rashers of extra thick bacon

2nd meal  -4 large bbq/smoked chicken thighs 

Snack      -2 shredded chicken thighs with 1/3 cup of mayo



Thanks,

Connor

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...