Monday, November 25, 2013

Day 15 Zero Carb Diet-2nd Try

Hello everyone,

Today was OK. I had a lot of work at my office and it burnt me out. My neck/shoulder pain still lingers a little, but is gone for the most part. I ate my brisket/bacon mix in two sessions about an hour apart. I had two 4 oz frozen portions. I don't know why I ate it that way. I had slight weight gain. I was not surprised considering the amount of food I ate yesterday, especially when I was not hungry. I liked the shredded chicken thighs with mayo that I ate it as my second meal today. I did have a slight craving for carbs this evening at home and I think that extra fat from the mayo may have helped me with that situation. I am hanging tough and will continue to do so. That's it for now.


Day 1    -242.0 lbs (start weight)
Day 7    -241.0 lbs (1.0 lb loss)  week 1
Day 14  -239.5 lbs (1.5 lbs loss) week 2
Day 15  -240.0 lbs

Total weight loss: 2.0 lb

Fluids - water, seltzer, plain black coffee

1st meal  -8 oz special brisket and bacon mix

2nd meal  -4 shredded chicken thighs with 1/2 cup of mayo



Thanks,

Connor

1 comment:

  1. Well I guess Glan Deas aka Kipi Kuwakis a SPAMMER. I don't mind tasteful advertising, but this is beyond ridiculous. Juice diet? Really...on a Zero Carb Blog? So into the SPAM Bucket with you

    Dave

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...