Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Day 17 Zero Carb Diet-2nd Try

Hello everyone,

Long day at work. Lots of meetings and end of the year stuff. Today was good from the carb craving standpoint. Actually an overall good day. I will have the next 4 days off from work. I am thinking to visit my mom for the holiday. She lives by-herself and she is not wanting to visit any relatives for turkey day. I think it would be easy to go out to eat tomorrow. I am not in a mood to cook or want leftovers. Luby's and Golden Corral are both open in my area tomorrow. I think I will go to Luby's in order not to overeat at the Golden Corral. It should be a nice outing. My mom and I get along very well and have lots to talk about. Besides my regular meals today, I had three whole grilled wings with a rub that did not include sugar. One of my friends at work from another part of the building told me her boss gave her and her fellow employees a bunch. They were pretty good. I really enjoyed the wing tips with the fat. I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving tomorrow. That's it for now.

Fluids - water, seltzer, plain black coffee

1st meal  -8 oz special brisket and bacon mix

Snack      -3 whole chicken wings

2nd meal  -3 large smoked chicken thighs

Thanks,

Connor

1 comment:

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...