Thursday, November 14, 2013

Day 4 Zero Carb Diet-2nd Try

Hello everyone,

I am feeling much better today. I am not 100% yet, but almost there. The cravings are still there, but are fading. I think I will take Denis and Dave's advice and consume more fat. I have to think of this as a change and not a weight loss program like Dave said. I am in no rush. I just want to be on the right track and increase the quality of my life. At my current weight I am not very happy and feel like crap. I want to be healthy and in good shape. I know I can achieve this with zero carb and keep that way for life. That's it for now.


Day 1   - 242.0 lbs (start weight)
Day 2   - 241.0 lbs
Day 3   - 240.5 lbs
Day 4    -240.0 lbs



Fluids - water, seltzer, plain black coffee 

1st meal  - 8 oz beef brisket

2nd meal - 2 pork chops 10 oz



Thanks,

Connor

4 comments:

  1. Hi Connor, I like your approach this time around. Keep your posts simple and short and to the point unless you have something unusual to report. This way you don't feel pressure to post. I really do like your current style.

    I also commend you for considering the advice that Denis and I suggested. Remember this is your journey through Zero Carb and you should decided what is best for you, although do not dismiss good advice from those who have been in your shoes. Keep the Faith!!!

    Cheers,

    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  2. There shouldn't be any reason doing ZC should be a stress of any kind. Just respect the basic rules, that you are now mastering nicely, and let your body slowly adjust to this healthy way of eating.

    This is the road to reach your maximum potential and anyone saying the contrary simply dosen't know what he is talking about...!!!

    Denis

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...