Friday, November 15, 2013

Day 5 Zero Carb Diet-2nd Try

Hello everyone,

I am feeling much, much better today. My stomach is back to normal. The runs ran away. I felt so good that I treated myself to a special meal. I took a half day off and ate out to a Brazilian Steakhouse. That was my only meal for the day. I ate really good. The food was excellent and plenty. I passed on the chicken and pork and stuck with the beef. I also skipped the salad bar, although there was some friendly selections on the bar. I will load up on the fat for the next few days to hopefully break the back of my carb cravings. I had some slight cravings earlier in the day. Lots of real thick bacon for tomorrow with some eggs drowning in butter. That's it for now. 

Day 1   - 242.0 lbs (start weight)
Day 2   - 241.0 lbs
Day 3   - 240.5 lbs
Day 4   - 240.0 lbs 

Day 5   - 240.0 lbs


Fluids - water, seltzer, plain black coffee 

Mid-day meal  - lots and lots of assorted Brazilian style beef


Thanks,

Connor

2 comments:

  1. These Brazilian Steakhouse are the perfect place to celebrate on Zero Carb. if you "celebrate" too much an have 4-5 servings, you may fond your weight will go up for 2-3 days but, in my experience, it comes back to normal afterward if you do not continue the celebrations...

    Denis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Denis, the meal was great. I am sure you are right about the weight.

    Connor

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...