Monday, November 18, 2013

Day 8 Zero Carb Diet-2nd Try

Hello everyone,

I feel pretty much stable right now. I hope I broke the back of my cravings for carbs once and for all or at least for the meantime. I am trying to keep my posts simple and to the point. I am keeping low key at work because of my first failure at zero carb. I will let the weight loss do my talking for me at work once it kicks in. I will cease adding extra fat to my diet starting tomorrow. I will just eat the brisket and bacon mix most of the time. That's it for now. 


Day 1   -242.0 lbs (start weight)
Day 7   -241.0 lbs (1 lb loss) week 1

Day 8   -241.0

Total weight loss: 1 lb

Fluids - water, seltzer, plain black coffee


1st meal  -8 oz 
special brisket and bacon mix with half of stick of melted butter


2nd meal  -8 oz special brisket and bacon mix with half of stick of melted butter





Thanks,

Connor

4 comments:

  1. Do not forget fat is NOT addictive; fat do help to get rid of cravings for carbohydrates but you do not replace an addictive substance with another when adding more fat at this point of your diet.

    You are on the good road!!!

    Denis

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Denis. I really like fat, especially butter. I thank you and Dave for stirring me in that direction. I really feel that I have beat my carb cravings for now. Thanks again for your support

      Connor

      Delete
  2. Zero carb diet is good for our health. I like it. Sugar is the main reason of fat.

    Regards,
    Kopi Luwak

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Glan, Do you practice zero carb or low carb?

      Connor

      Delete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...