Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Day 9 Zero Carb Diet-2nd Try

Hello everyone,

Another good day. Tomorrow my office will have our Thanksgiving party. I lucked out because the  main entree will be BBQ beef brisket and sausage. Of course we will have all the usual sides, but that is not a problem. I am coming along really good and feel that I am up to the test tomorrow. I will admit that I will stay far away from the dessert table. It is way too much temptation for me. I am still keeping low key at work for now. I need to take this day by day. I know zero carb works, I just need to settle down to the lifestyle change. I am not 100% there mentally, but I am getting to that place that I so much need to be. I know I will have a good report on the events at my office party for tomorrow's post. I will make you proud. That's it for now.



Day 1   -242.0 lbs (start weight)
Day 7   -241.0 lbs (1 lb loss) week 1

Day 8   -241.0 lbs
Day 9   -240.5 lbs

Total weight loss: 1.5 lb

Fluids - water, seltzer, plain black coffee


1st meal  -8 oz 
special brisket and bacon mix


2nd meal  -2 large pan fired chicken leg quarters 




Thanks,

Connor

3 comments:

  1. Fat depends on our diet. If we take large amount calorie diet means we are gaining weight.

    Regards,
    Kopi Luwak

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must not be "afraid" of Zero Carb... as there is science to back up this way of eating. So, as you say, it must become a lifestyle.

    So when your carb cravings will be under control, you will have to learn what "eating until satisfy" means. But anyway, I think you have already understood what are adequate portions of fatty meats as I see with your menu.

    You are now back on the train sitting in frist class!!!

    Denis

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you Denis. Although I do overeat meat and fat on purpose when faced with temptations of carbs in order to fill up and give me a sick feeling when looking at the carbs especially sweets. I know in time I will overcome temptations for good. I am not there yet.

      Connor

      Delete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...