Saturday, November 16, 2013

Day 6 Zero Carb Diet-2nd-Try

Hello everyone,

I am doing really good today. Almost no cravings today. I ate lots of fat and it seemed to help and kept me really full. Right now I am not worried about the weight loss. I want to focus on getting back to 100% zero carb and nothing else. The weight loss will come naturally. I have more yard work to do tomorrow. Lots or trimming and detail work. That will keep me busy and focus on just making zero carb a part of my everyday life. That's it for now.

Day 1   - 242.0 lbs (start weight)
Day 2   - 241.0 lbs
Day 3   - 240.5 lbs
Day 4   - 240.0 lbs 

Day 5   - 240.0 lbs

Day 6   -241.0 lbs


Fluids - water, seltzer, plain black coffee

1st meal  - 5 oz beef chorizo, 4 thick cut rashers of bacon and three large eggs

2nd meal - 2-8 oz hamburger patties with two slices of cheddar cheese and two rashers of thick bacon



Thanks,

Connor



2 comments:

  1. Both meals look great!!! And do not worry about the weight... focus on getting the carb cravings out of the way with extra fat... and, soon, you may go back to a "normal quantity of fat with your meat protein" and you will see your weight go down... !!!

    Denis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Denis, I am trying hard to focus on the way of eating and not the weight.

    Connor

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...