Monday, December 2, 2013

Day 20 & 21 Zero Carb Diet-2nd Try

Hello everyone,

Thanksgiving is officially in the books for this year. Christmas and New Years Day will be here before we know it. I am glad to get a start on New Years resolution. Actually this is ever year resolution for the rest of my life. I spent time this weekend with friends and family. I was not home much these past couple of days. One thing I made sure to do was to eat at home only. I made no exceptions this weekend. I thought I was going to spend more time at home, but we always can't predict things. I am happy to report that I turned down offers to eat out. At this point I want to focus on home food. I know eventually I will be in situations where eating out will have to occur, but I will only do that if I feel that I am up to the task. For now I take things one day at a time. Everyday is a new day on zero carb for me. I celebrate my dedication each night before I go to sleep. I had basically the same meal the last two days. I ended up putting all kinds of Christmas decorations inside my place. It looks really nice. My next task is to do the outside. That's it for now.

Fluids - water, seltzer, plain black coffee

1st meal  -3 larges eggs over easy and 3 extra thick rashers of bacon

2nd meal  -about lb mix of turkey, ham and pork roast. All gone.



Thanks,

Connor

2 comments:

  1. Oh yes... dinning out is a big, big, big problem especially in the beginning or in a weight loss phase of Zero Carb. But I see you are dealing quite well with all this...

    Denis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Denis, I am trying hard to make the right decisions. This way of eating can be easy and hard at the same time because of a lifetime of eating habits that need to be change. That's how I failed the first go around.

    Connor

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...