Monday, December 2, 2013

Day 22 Zero Carb Diet-2nd Try

Hello everyone,

I had a real interesting day. I can't believe that I forgot to pack my first meal of the day. Just when I was feeling a bit hungry I went into my day bag in which I carry my insulated lunch bag. Well the insulated lunch bag was there, but it was empty. I was in shock. All these crazy things raced through my head. I almost justified getting something small out of the vending machine. Then I came to my senses. Then I thought of getting some fried chicken and peal the skin off with all the flour and just eat the meat. Another thought was to get a double burger and just eat the meat. I decided to tough it out and wait until I got home to eat and that's what I did. I actually at twice at home. I ate around 3:30 PM and again around 10:30 PM. I was not really hungry for the second meal, but I was afraid that I would wake up in the middle of the night hungry or maybe even crave carbs. Regardless I ate and feel good about it. I like the first meal so much that I ate the same thing twice. Just one egg less. I gave the frozen prepacked meals a break and ate something fresh. That's it for now.


Fluids - water, seltzer, plain black coffee

1st meal  -4 large eggs and beef chorizo sausage

2nd meal  -3 large eggs and beef chorizo sausage



Thanks,

Connor

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...