Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Day 24 Zero Carb Diet-2nd Try

Hello everyone,

I made it through another day. Although for some odd reason the array of doughnuts at the office looked tempting today. I saw one of my old favorites, glazed chocolate cake doughnuts. I did good and passed them up. I wish that those feelings or old attachments to foods like that or should I say junk like that would just go away. I know that they are basically poison for me, but yet I am finding it hard just to turn it off. I can only hope that time will help.

I was thinking of changing my eating pattern. I was practicing a morning fast and two meals later in the day. One at work and one later at home. I am think of starting tomorrow of eating one meal in the morning before I leave to work and one at work. I think that may help me with temptations at work earlier in the day. I try it tomorrow and see how it goes and let you know. That's it for now.


Fluids - water, seltzer, plain black coffee

1st meal  -12 oz of beef pot roast

2nd meal  -2 large baked chicken leg quarters

Thanks,

Connor

4 comments:

  1. Finally somone has the courage to post a picture of an high carb treat on a Zero Carb blog... Anyway, they will always be treats around us and we are better off getting used to deal with them or we are condemn to failure...

    Denis

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am trying really hard Denis to overcome that situation.

      Connor

      Delete
  2. Denis has a good point. If you decide to keep on this path Connor, you must understand that in the eyes of just about everyone else you are the "ODD BALL" for not eating the doughnuts. These thing will indeed be around you always. You have to learn to tune them out as nothing more than a decoration or something to that matte and not look at them as food, because they are not in the way Zero Carbers see food. It is what it is and the sooner you tune yourself in to this way of thinking the easier it will be for you. Stay Strong and Live Long.

    Cheers,

    Dave

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Believe me I try everything in the book to tune out the things that will end my journey. So far I am keeping above the water. I know that this is a lifestyle change for life and I take it day by day.

      Connor

      Delete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...