Friday, December 6, 2013

Day 25 Zero Carb Diet-2nd Try

Hello everyone,

Time is going by very quick. I had a pretty good day. No major concerns today. I am trying to get more rest. I find myself staying up too late at night. I always feel better with more rest. I will be a cold weekend. I plan to finish up on some outside decorations. So far I am doing good with the diet. I have to admit I am not as excited by the diet as I was the first time. The reason is that I am scared of failure. The first time around I felt more in control most of the time and look forward a lot. Now I take it day by day for the most part. Everyday I hope to regain that confidence I once had in myself to continue this lifestyle without fear of failing. One more thing, I have not stated the morning meals as of yet. I may try this weekend or next Monday. That's it for now.


Fluids - water, seltzer, plain black coffee

1st meal  -12 oz of beef pot roast

2nd meal  -3 hamburger patties with american cheese



Thanks,

Connor

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...