Saturday, December 7, 2013

Day 26 Zero Carb Diet-2nd Try

Hello everyone,

Funny thing as of late, I have been experiencing extreme tiredness around 10 PM or so. I fall right to sleep. In a sense that is a good thing because I sometimes stay up until 12:30 or 1 AM then fall asleep. I guess I am getting more rest. It is just strange to me how the sleep just hits me. Anyway I had a good day as far as eating and cravings. I think for awhile in the near future I am going to start to lean to eating more eggs and ground chuck because the are easy to get, cheap and really fast to cook. I really like those two foods very much and I can make them different ways.

I plan start eating my first meal of the day at home before I go to work this Monday. I just want to see how things feel in the evening with a little fast like I do in the morning. If I don't like it I will just chance back to what I am doing now.  That's it for now.

Fluids - water, seltzer, plain black coffee

1st meal  -12 oz of beef pot roast

2nd meal  -4 pan fried chicken thighs



Thanks,

Connor

2 comments:

  1. Will be interesting to see how you will do with your first meal earlier in the day... I would like to predict what could eventually happen but I have no science available to backup any scenario... So I guess I have to wait and see...

    Denis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Denis I am also eager to find out the results. I am an early person for the most part and maybe this will match me better. Lets see what happens. As long as I don't eat carbs I should be safe.

    Connor

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...