Sunday, December 8, 2013

Day 27 Zero Carb Diet-2nd Try

Hello everyone,

I got a lot of rest today. That seems to be a recurring theme on Saturdays. All in all it was a good day. We have been having wet and cold days for the past couple of days and I think it has made me feel lazy. I want to do some outdoor activities, nothing strenuous. Just taking a nice walk or go to the park and read, but it is nasty outside. I ate a real nice combo for my first meal. I fired up some bacon, a couple of eggs and a hamburger patty with cheese and put it in a bowl. It was a nice combination especially with the yolk running through the mixture. These types of meals are real satisfying to me and remind me of comfort food. I really don't know why I feel that way after eating it.

One small side note. I feel that I am eating too much sometimes, but this is the way that I am combating the cravings for carbs and it seems to be working for the at this time. Once I break that urge for the most part, I will concentrate on the weight loss. For now I want to put all of my efforts on eating zero carb. The other things will fall into place. That's it for now.

Fluids - water, seltzer, plain black coffee

1st meal  -american cheese, 2 thick rashers of bacon, 2 eggs over easy,  and 1 hamburger patty

2nd meal  -4 pan fried chicken thighs



Thanks,

Connor

2 comments:

  1. It will be more better if you add coffee with you breakfast. It reduce the fat of your breakfast.

    Regards,
    Kopi Luwak

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...