Sunday, December 8, 2013

Day 28 Zero Carb Diet-2nd Try

Hello everyone,

I was a little sore today. Maybe from being lazy. I did not do much, except for some housework. I cleaned up a little and wash and dried some cloths. I did not eat until 11:30 AM today. I had a large meal of my new favorite. This time I ate two hamburger patties extra cheese and bacon. This meal kept me full for the whole day and I did not need to eat a second meal. I did not plan it that way, it fell into place. Tomorrow I will attempt to eat my meals a little earlier in the day to see how it makes me feel. I will eat before I go to work and then once again at work if I am hungry at that time. If not I will hold off until I get home. Originally I was going to eat at work regardless of hunger, but I have changed my mind. Besides being a little sore, today was a pretty good day. It was cold and wet again outside, so I did not venture to anywhere. I needed some down time with just only me. I was doing a lot of thinking on some goals that I want to do around the house. I also try to give myself some reinforcement that I am on this journey to better my health, not just by losing weight, but the overall benefits of maintaining this lifestyle for the long haul. Many of you out there know exactly what I am trying to say. I am now caught up with my posting. I will try to post daily, if not I will sometimes have a double post like the last couple of days. That's it for now.

Fluids - water, seltzer, plain black coffee

Only meal  -2 slices american cheese, 3 rashers bacon, 2 eggs over easy, 2 hamburger patties



Thanks,

Connor

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...