Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Day 30 Zero Carb Diet-2nd Try

Hello everyone,

I did really good going back to my original eating pattern. It was only one day, but that could throw off some people. I am happy to report that it appears all is well for now. I am slowly but surely getting my confidence back with this way of eating. It has been really hard mentally coming back full steam from my first failed attempt when I was doing very well only to fall flat on my face. I have to be honest and admit that day by day I was not sure if I could sustain this journey. I fully understand the benefits that are waiting for me if I can get over the hump. I don't want to get over confident, but I am really starting to feel that I can do it for the long run. For now it is still a day by day situation where I have to take extra caution to stay on the path set before me. That's it for now.

Fluids - water, seltzer, plain black coffee

1st meal   -12 oz beef brisket

2nd meal   -2 smoked chicken leg quarters

Thanks,

Connor

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...