Friday, December 13, 2013

Day 32 Zero Carb Diet-2nd Try

Hello everyone,

I had a good day. Besides some stress at work things are going fine with me. I am feeling pretty good right now. I hope I ride this high for a good while. I really need a solid week of feeling confident in my zero carb lifestyle. I really think that soon I will be over the hump for good. I feel it in my bones. I know that sounds a little strange, but I think that I am finally coming around to that great feeling of being on this change as I had before I fell off the wagon. Now I will tread with more caution. That's it for now.

Fluids - water, seltzer, plain black coffee

1st meal   -12 oz beef brisket

2nd meal   -mega meat omelet: three eggs, brisket, bacon, ham and 2 slices of american cheese

Thanks,

Connor

2 comments:

  1. Your menu seems absolutely fabulous... enough to satisfy any man for hours!!! Do you know the site where this guy on LCHF post pictures of everything he eats? Interestingly, he considers vegetables as "decorations on the plate" which is very Zero Carb as an approach... Anyway, your pictures reminds me a lot of yours... : http://www.eatlowcarbhighfat.com

    Denis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Denis, I appreciate your feedback. Not too long ago you shared the link to that website and his cooking inspired some of the things I eat. Thanks to you. I am fascinated with the butters that he makes. They look so delicious.

    Connor

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...