Saturday, December 14, 2013

Day 33 Zero Carb Diet-2nd Try

Hello everyone,

Sorry for the late post. Friday was a good day. Very basic, but a carb craving free day. Not too much going on at the moment. Just work and home. I have not been hanging out with my friends too much these last few weeks. I don't know if it helps or now. I will definitely have to learn to be comfortable in any environment with zero carb. I was there once and I know I will get there again. For now I will continue to focus on eating zero carb and making preparations of zero carb friendly foods ready on hand. I don't have a big budget for food. I will be eating mostly ground beef, chicken quarters, eggs and brisket. I do buy bacon, sausage, a little cheese among other things when I find them on sale or mark downs. Lately I have enjoyed eating an omelet when I get home. They are easy to make and taste really great. You are limited to only your imagination when making them.

I plan once again to relax over the weekend and read some past articles on this site from Denis and Dave. The postings here have a lot of information and and a lot of inspiration. Thanks everyone. That's it for now.

Fluids - water, seltzer, plain black coffee

1st meal   -12 oz beef brisket

2nd meal   -omelet: three eggs, 3 rashers of thick bacon and 2 slices of american cheese



Thanks,

Connor

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...