Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Day 36 Zero Carb Diet-2nd Try

I had a real good Monday. Work keep me busy and my mind off of food. I am anticipating the Christmas holiday. Tomorrow is our office party and we will have brisket and ham among other things. I should be safe. I will load up on the brisket. The last time we had brisket I asked for the fat that was being carved away and it was really good. I am pretty sure that I will be a my moms for the actual holiday. I will be sure to take a ham that I will cook myself.

I continue to feel better everyday about this way of eating and hope that the new year brings more calm for me. I want to be able to report that I am losing weight on a slow steady pace and that carb cravings are a thing of the past for at least the most part. That day will come, I know it will. I am dedicated to make that happen. I just try to take it day by day. That's it for now.

Fluids - water, seltzer, plain black coffee

1st meal   -12 oz of mixed grilled meats

2nd meal   -14 pork meat balls in clear pork broth (no starch in the meatballs)

(stock photo)


Thanks,

Connor

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...