Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Day 37 Zero Carb Diet-2nd Try

Hello everyone,

I had a really good day. I am finding out that work is the easiest part of zero carb for me. I have a great routine. I basically just drink plain coffee throughout the morning and eat my 1st meal when I feel like it. I don't have a scheduled meal break so I eat when I want and I usually just eat at my desk and avoid the break area where all the temptations are located.

After work I felt a little lazy and did not want to cook anything or eat leftovers, so I bought 6 pieces of fried chicken from Popeye's. I skinned them and made sure to take off all the crust. It was very good and cheap. I paid only $3.00 plus tax. Every Tuesday they have a 2 piece dark meat special for .99 cents.  I don't feel that I will have any problems with eating this type of chicken as long as I remove the crust. The only thing is that I love chicken skin because it is high in fat and tastes great. I won't make this a habit, but an occasional meal if I am feeling lazy. That's it for now.

Fluids - water, seltzer, plain black coffee

1st meal   -12 oz of mixed grilled meats

2nd meal   -6 pieces of fried chicken (crust removed)

Thanks,

Connor

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...