Thursday, December 19, 2013

Day 38 Zero Carb Diet-2nd Try

Hello everyone,

I had a real bad day. I had cravings out of nowhere. The day started off good, but then later in the day when it was time to go home from work things started to go amiss. I had the urge for something sweet. I don't know if it was related to the crust-less fried chicken or not. I have my suspicion. I do find it hard to believe, but you never know. I have made a decision to give chicken a rest for awhile. All forms of chicken. I will try to concentrate mainly on beef and occasional pork in the form of chops and bacon. I will also try not to eat sausage unless I make my own with ground beef and a few spices. I will continue to eat eggs, but mostly on the weekends or a quick meal for emergencies.

I made it through the day without messing up, but it was hard. I really hate to have to go through that. Just when I thought I might be over the hump, I get a good slap in the face. I am defiantly awake. I had a feeling I was getting ahead of myself and now understand that I still needed to focus day by day. Saying it and living it are 2 different things. That's it for now.

Fluids - water, seltzer, plain black coffee

1st meal   -5 large smoked chicken thighs (last of it)

2nd meal   -3 eggs over easy and 1 large pork chop

Thanks,

Connor

1 comment:

  1. It was probably the chicken as most of the fast food type is injected with flavoring containing water which includes MSG mimicking the effect of sugar...

    Denis

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...