Wednesday, January 8, 2014

DAY 4 ON A ZERO CARB 90% FAT DIET

It seems my little experiment is going well.

I feel energetic, I sleep much better which is a huge plus for me, and my mood is excellent.

No cravings, even if I had NONE for carbs since I am on Zero Carb.

But the most impressing thing is to realize how the "extra hunger" I wanted to get rid is a thing of the past.

Anyway, heavy cream and eggs are extremely satisfying and I do not feel I want to eat extra food items to satisfy whatever need. I will probably try to get rid of some of the egg whites and concentrate on egg york. It will give more fat in and the taste of the whites is not the best thing here...

Here are my results weight wise:

DAY 1:     ---------
DAY 2:     -1.5 lbs     total loss of 1.5 lbs
DAY 3:     -0.7 lbs     total loss of 2.2 lbs
DAY 4:     -0.4 lbs     total loss of 2.6 lbs

I guess loosing 2.6 lbs in 4 days on a 90% fat diet is quite good.

So I will continue this regiment and try to report daily!!!

Denis


No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...