Friday, January 10, 2014

DAY 6 ON 90% FAT - ZERO CARB DIET

I did a small change in my "cream + egg" diet: I mixed together 2/3 cup of heavy cream (instead of 1 cup) with 4 egg yolks (instead of 3 whole eggs), and drank this twice yesterday. The mixture was yellowish with an incredible and super taste. I guess the fat I lost from cutting on the heavy cream is compensated by the fat in the yolks with a little less proteins... and probably less calories in total...

I had my first "drink" at noon and was not hungry before 8:00 pm... exactly what I wanted!!!

The weight is slowly and steadily going down. Good.

Still, I think I will finish a full week tomorrow and go back to meat for a few days and see how I feel. Maybe I will reintroduce this "cream + egg" diet 2-3 days per week if needed.

Here are my results weight wise:

DAY 1:     ---------
DAY 2:     -1.5 lbs     total loss of 1.5 lbs
DAY 3:     -0.7 lbs     total loss of 2.2 lbs
DAY 4:     -0.4 lbs     total loss of 2.6 lbs
DAY 5:     -0.2 lbs     total loss of 2.8 lbs
DAY 6:     -0.3 lbs     total loss of 3.1 lbs

I will control again tomorrow blood sugar + ketones and report.

Denis


No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...