Saturday, January 11, 2014

DAY 7 (and last day) ON 90% FAT - ZERO CARB DIET

My blood sugar came back absolutely normal this morning and I was into the nutritional ketosis zone. So I guess 90 % fat is doing it's job...

My total loss for the week was 3.2 lbs even if, for reasons I cannot explain, it has slowed down with the week... Anyway, I am happy with the results...

I will go back to my regular diet tomorrow as I feel I need to eat meat. I miss meat, even if heavy cream was a delight...

But I will certainly go back to cream + egg if the weight go back up again. Maybe 2 days in the week... it would be easy to do, enjoyable and certainly sustainable...

Here are my results weight wise:

DAY 1:     ---------
DAY 2:     -1.5 lbs     total loss of 1.5 lbs
DAY 3:     -0.7 lbs     total loss of 2.2 lbs
DAY 4:     -0.4 lbs     total loss of 2.6 lbs
DAY 5:     -0.2 lbs     total loss of 2.8 lbs
DAY 6:     -0.3 lbs     total loss of 3.1 lbs
DAY 7:     -0.1 lbs     total loss of 3.2 lbs

I could, of course, do a 90% fat with a meat diet but the quantity of meat protein allowed is so low to get to this ration, it gives the impression I would only eat a few pieces of meat floating in a pool of fat... Anyway.

Denis

1 comment:

  1. Wow Denis what a great experiment with GREAT results. This sounds like something I might try myself in the future. I will post today with some updates.

    Cheers,

    Dave

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...