Friday, February 28, 2014

2/28/2014 Zero Carb.......A Place in TIME

Greetings Friends and Family,

My Spirits are soaring and I have never felt better in my LIFE!!! Ahhh.............the gifts of Zero Carb........they keep giving and giving without asking anything in return. What a deal.......... what a good if not GREAT DEAL INDEED!!!

It's so easy even I can do it. Hahaha!!! Well my Friends and Family I have been working hard to organize my thoughts and ideas about the new "dot com" site for this little but oh so mighty blog. It's not a dream, but a reality to come later this year. Denis has been doing a spectacular job with information about Zero Carb.

I really feel that this is our "Place in Time" to expand our horizons beyond this little blog. I envision a place where we can be a concentrated source for all things Zero Carb. I am not looking to create a social club, but an aspect of it should include a means to comment or ask questions. Who knows? That being said anything is open for consideration and in a way the site itself will dictate the direction it will go.

Lots of folks that email me want a quick fix for weight issues..... been there..........done that. I fully understand their dilemma, but as I have to respond to them that the "Quick Fix" is to "SLOW DOWN"..............Oh no...........slow down...........what the heck................ Look-it: Zero Carb is not a quick fix my Friends and Family those of us that have benefited understand the concept. A lot of things must change.........mainly your lifestyle. This is where the "WALL" comes into play.

Wall....what wall....what the heck is he talking about???? Has Dave has entered the Twilight Zone! OK, I get it.........or do I??? I have said this over and over again: Zero Carb is a lifestyle change...those who are not willing to change are destine to fail, those looking for a fast fix are destine to fail, those that choose to tear down the wall are destine to WIN and WIN BIG!!!

I Tell You What: one of the best things about Zero Carb is that it is 100% free. No special packaged food to buy, no pills, no membership dues, no nothing...........except your desire to have maximum health. The tools are free and the main tool is knowledge.

KNOWLEDGE is power.....power indeed!!! Do I hear "Dot Com"? I feel that a dot com would lend us the tools needed to have a site that is better organized and flexible. It should answer:

Who,
What,
When,
Where,
Why and
How

I leave you with this little tune:

A Place in Time



This is just my little opinion and I am more than happy to share with those who are like minded or who are just curious. Have a Healthy Day my Friends and Family. Fight the Good Fight and Always Battle On!!!

(ZC)er The Time is Now




Cheers,

Dave

1 comment:

  1. You said many true things about Zero Carb. And yes, it is not a QUICK FIX but a serious tool to achieve top health even if the weight do not fall as fast as wanted or as low as wanted...

    And, yes again, Zero Carb is a LIFESTYLE: it changes you, the way you see life and the way people see you...

    Finally, and not the least: KNOWLEDGE IS POWER !!!

    With all this said, I think there are great days in front of us in the ZERO CARB world... dot.com or no dot.com, whatever comes!!!!

    Denis

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...