Friday, July 18, 2014

7/18/2014 RED ALERT.....RED ALERT.....RED ALERT OR NOT

Greetings Friends, Family and all that Jazz......... My Spirits are HIGH and my health is good if not GREAT!!!

Is this a keyboard I see before me? It seems that every time I give an update more time has went by. Too much time in between I do agree.I really have a vision of this blog focusing on all things Zero Carb and not me, thus the change from "The Chronicles of David" to the "Zero Carb Chronicles". My dear brother in arms Denis has been shouldering the vast majority input on this blog. I can never thank him enough. His posting are informative and spot on!!!

OH......I almost forgot..........yeah the title of this post........ummmm ...."RED ALERT".... well it has to do with this blog actually. I very nice visitor emailed me that when he clicked on the "Blog Archive" for the year "2010" he got a male-ware alert. YIKES!!! I went to check it out and he was right. So I went into that year for the month of December in "EDIT MODE" and painstakingly went from post to post day by day and found a "SMILEY" that I used from a free website was the culprit. I deleted it and VOILA the male-ware warning is now gone. WOW, I almost thought that I was going to have to delete that whole year of the Blog Archive. That would not be good, because it is the beginning of my journey through Zero Carb and is the foundation on how loss weight and gained good if not GREAT HEALTH!!! Oh by the way I did not ask his permission to use his name in this post so unless he posts a comment below he will remain a "Silent Hero".

I am going through some major transitions in my life these past couple of years. Both at home, at work and my personal life.. I get steered in oh so many directions. Most of it is all good and some of it.......well lets just say that Dave has to keep positive and work his way through it.

Have a wonderful and Healthy day my Family and Friends. Sometimes when all seems lost a glimmer of hope shines through. Grasp it  and make it yours. Fight the Good Fight and Always Battle On!!!




(ZC)er Now and Forever

Cheers,

Dave


No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...