Sunday, July 27, 2014

7/27/20014 - Weekly Update - Back in the Saddle Again

Greetings Family and Friends, my Spirits are high and my Health is GREAT!!!

Sunday, Sunday how good it feels. Ahhh......just another GREAT DAY in the life of a Zero Carber...... or should I say in a Zero Carb Practitioner? Hahahaha!!!!

OK, just one of many "failed" attempts of trying to make a funny. So, what do ya know? So, why should you care? So......So.......OK, I lost my train of thought....or did I??? Hold on according to the Urban Dictionary I could use "lost my waffle" instead of " lost my train of thought"........hold on there Dave, is this not a Zero Carb based blog? Right....I.....just was trying to use a more hip way of saying........... OK, I give up!!! Yes, "Waffle" should not be used here I do agree. Wait a minuet are those little voices creeping up on me or what? OOOORRRR could that be my oh so ever watchful Cyber Mom coming to my rescue once again?

Yes, folks you can say that you heard it here first that, that.....Oh no not another waffle.....Oops I did not say that. What can I say? I am just a little rusty y'all. That's OK because I have yet only began to waf...... ah ha I caught that one.....see I am back in action!!! What did that whole thing mean? Not much apparently or did it???

Now on to bigger and better things. Anyway I just want to say Howdy to y'all out there and thanks for stopping by and getting a dose of my little corner in cyber space where I have decided to share my journey through Zero Carb. Also you can get a good clear explanation on the scientific side of the house from my dear friend and comrade in arms "Denis".

Today it has come more apparent to me that while some people consider this way of eating to be associated with the "Atkins" diet, it isn't or in Texas terms it ain't.  For example when I visit the doctors office and reveal my way of eating to them, yes I switch doctors all the time because of my crappy health insurance, they always refer to the way I eat as "Atkins". No matter how I try to explain the difference they go into "I'm not hearing you mode" and I just go into "whatever mode". Wow, great communication! Jeeezzz!!! All you have to do is Google Atkins Diet and you will get a ton of info that isn't anything remotely to the Zero Carb way of eating. We try to eliminate all Carbs. Sure when you get to the nitty gritty there will be trace amounts of Carbs in just about anything. BUT we do not actively try to eat Carbs. Our Mantra is to eat Meat and Fat and drink H2O aka water. Yes, I do eat some dairy and drink coffee. For the purpose of ingesting Carbs? Hell to the double no. I don't feel that intentional ingesting of Carbs are necessary for good if not GREAT Health. Denis is much more the expert in this field. I feel that we get enough Trace Carbs to satisfy what the body needs. Nature works miracles when we get out of its way. Wow, imagine that??? I feel that when we go against nature things fall apart. Case closed.

OK, I have been experimenting..........no not again!!! Yes, I will reveal all in my next post. Sounds familiar? You know I was not going to make it easy............or was I?

Yes, Dave will attempt a Weekly Update. I will fill your day with exciting yet tasteful........OK, I am sound a little too...well ya know what I mean.

Have a Healthy Day my Family and Friends. Make your choice, whatever it is. Stick to it and move on. I have made mines and reap it's rewards everyday of my life. Fight the Good Fight and Always Battle On!!!

(ZC)er A Veggie Free Zone



Cheers,

Dave

8 comments:

  1. Nice to see you posting again.

    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dave, ain't ain't a word lol! Another experiment how exciting. I can't wait to hear all about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ain't it? Well in Texas it is.........or is it?

      Delete
  3. Finally I can go back into to the "reality of the Zero Carb world" with Dave's experiment... and forget about what "science", "studies" and "researches" have to say all the time about everything. Luckely, this blog can allow comments...............!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey what can I say...........I am always wondering what angle I can hit Zero Carb with. Ya don't know until you try. We are truly Blessed to have you here my Friend!!!

      Delete
    2. i have just followed zero carb for a few days

      could i use whipping cream which total carb is 6g/200ml??
      after that i would add some butter

      so how many proteins I can eat per day??

      Delete
    3. Hi nguyễn yến nhi, you can use Heavy Whipping Cream and Butter, but if you are trying to lose weight I would stay off dairy products for now. You can use all the butter you want, but if you do need to use Heavy Whipping Cream keep it to a minimum.

      Don't count protein, just eat until you are full and make sure to eat fat with your protein. Fat is important for energy on this way of eating.

      Don't hesitate to ask questions of comment about your experience with Zero Carb.

      Cheers,

      Dave

      Delete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...