Saturday, January 24, 2015

1/24/2015 - A New Year, A New Start for All

Greetings all,

I hope all fares well with you and yours. I have to say that Denis has been doing a spectacular job at informing us on how healthy a Zero Carb diet can be by contrasting and explaining different views. I could not done a better job. To that I can only be in his debt.

2014 was not a really good year for me. Not in the realm of Zero Carb, but in my personal life. Lots of things have changed for me or are going to change. And like most of us we don't like change. Is the change good, bad or indifferent? Maybe a little of all of thee above.

OK, enough of that and on to more positive things. Hey this blog is about the positive experience of Zero Carb and the power it gives you. Power you say? Yes, POWER........real POWER!!!

Where has Dave been? What the heck is he talking about??? Has he finally gone off his rocker??? Off my rocker indeed!!! Also who said that?? Cyber Mom are you poking fun at me....again? HA!!!

Look-it: This Lifestyle is very important to me. It has saved my very LIFE. A few years ago I was on my way to a lot of bad health conditions such as High Blood Pressure, Diabetes and Depression. The Zero Carb Diet or should I say Lifestyle changed all that for me and more...much, much more!

That being said I want to introduce an old friend of this board. He has been around and has struggled with his weight and needs help. He has tried Zero Carb and failed at least a couple of times. He even tried the Five Bite Diet and failed. Failure is not the end of everything. That is only if you stop trying. When you ultimately give up forever and cave in......well you have indeed failed.

OK, now for the old friend: you know him as Connor MacLeod have been coaching him as well as others through email and he wants another chance to document his Journey through Zero Carb here. As in the past he feels that it will aid him by doing so. How can I say no? As long as he honestly tries to do what is right, he will be successful. I told him not to be too fancy. I told him to post everyday if he can. Even just a sentence or two. He should put what, when and how much he ate. Also I want him to report his weight loss, either everyday or week. A Journal is a tool to reflect and rethink. So daily weigh-ins are not bad unless you get discouraged easily. It worked for me, but not everyone.

Although there has not been a lot of commenting going on here, I know a lot of you veterans are still around from the emails I get from you. Denis is in a class of his own and like me does not require or pursue fanfare of any sort. We feel an obligation to report what we know about a subject that we feel passionately about and that has had a personal effect on us. I am sure that Denis would agree to some extend if not fully on my statement.

So for Connor I give you this chance here to help you reach your dreams of good if not GREAT HEALTH.

Connor heed these words of wisdom:

Stay Strong, do not give in or up. Do not bend or break. Everyday is important. There is no such thing as a "Cheat Day". Feel passionate about this Journey. Be prepared every single day, if not...then improvise. There is never an excuse not matter how hard you try to convince yourself to go off the path. As in the past we have been in constant communication recently going over the tools for success. As I expressed to you, the greatest tool is always staring right back at you in the mirror. Determination and the lack of excuses will Win the Day for YOU!

Here is a little something to rekindles the emotion that I feel about this Lifestyle:




It's been a long road, getting from there to here.
It's been a long time, but my time is finally near.
And I will see my dream come alive at last. I will touch the sky.
And they're not gonna hold me down no more, no they're not gonna change my mind.

Cause I've got faith of the heart.
I'm going where my heart will take me.
I've got faith to believe. I can do anything.
I've got strength of the soul. And no one's gonna bend or break me.
I can reach any star.
I've got faith.
I've got faith, faith of the heart...........

I have to say that I love that song and the words really describe for me and many others the struggles we go through and the determination that we have to conquer them. I can't help but to feel up lifted every time I hear that song and read those words. Connor live that theme and you will be invincible!!!!

For many of us weight has been a life long problem. Zero Carb is not only a Diet, but a Lifestyle change. It will benefit anyone overweight or not. As my Good if not Great Friend Denis has shown there is so much more to this Lifestyle other than weight loss. You get abundant great HEALTH!!! It's never too late to rekindle that spark. If you have been on Zero Carb like Denis and I and stayed on the path: I Salute YOU! If you have fell by the wayside: I extend my hand to you and encourage you to dust yourself off and Battle On!!!

OK, back to Connor. I will set him up today and we should expect a first Journal entry tomorrow at the latest if not something latter today. No luck is needed Connor. Just follow the path to Great Health via Zero Carb and nature will take care of the rest.

One last thing: While Denis and I do not need feedback on our posts we understand that your appreciate the information provided by us, it would be nice for some of you to give Connor a little encouragement as you did in the past every now and then.

Have a Great Zero Carb day my Friends and Family. Live Long. Stay Strong and Always Battle On!!!

(ZC)er Hear the CALL



Cheers,

Dave


2 comments:

  1. Ok....I'll get back into my Mom mode.
    Hear that Connor?????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cyber Mom, we hear and obey! Hahaha!!!

      Dave

      Delete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...