Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Connor's Zero Carb Diet Journey Day 4

Today was another tough day for me. I got some sleep but not enough. Tonight I will sleep like the dead. Everything started good this morning. I ate my first meal a little earlier than I anticipated. That was nothing much to worry about. Work was uneventful. I was good and hungry when I got home. I made some bacon, eggs and pan sausage. I felt confident that the diarrhea was over with and I did not plan on eating any of the pan drippings like I did last time. This is where things went wrong. A little after I ate my stomach began to rumble a bit and I had some slight cramps. It was nothing overwhelming, just more annoying. I thought to myself that I knew better than to jump into another greasy meal so soon after recovering from my bout of diarrhea yesterday. At the moment I feel OK after a few trips to the restroom. I am hoping for a more peaceful night. My stomach is still a little queasy at the moment. Just a minute ago I actually had a brief moment of wanting something sweet. I just laugh at myself and thought no way am I going to do something like that. Not after suffering these last two days.  I can't believe it is almost the end of day 4. Like Teri, Denis and Dave have advised me I know that I am adjusting to the change and that weight loss is not a big concern. I really just want to level off and start to enjoy all the benefits I remembered having in the past few tries at eating zero carb. I know I will get there one day at a time. Also I am drinking more fluids to balance out my trips to the restroom. No change in my weigh in this morning. That's it for now.


Morning fast: water, ice tea and black coffee

1st meal: about 14 ounces of medium well pot roast

2nd meal: 3 eggs, 3 strips of bacon, 8 oz of pan sausage

Start weight:
260 lbs

Current weight:
259 lbs

2 comments:

  1. You have a good attitude and it seems you are very honest about your feelings and what you are going throught. As the title said "Never promess you a rose garden". But getting back in charge of your life and not letting carbs control you is what it is all about.

    Denis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Denis, I'm excited to finally get started.

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...