Saturday, January 31, 2015

Connor's Zero Carb Diet Journey Day 7

7 days down and feeling really proud of myself. I had a very exciting day. First of all I got some really good rest last night. I went to sleep at a better time and got up at 6:30 this morning, then I went back to sleep for a couple of more hours to finally wake up at at 8:30.  The little extra sleep felt good. A few minutes after I woke up a friend called me and said that he was going to be teaching music lessons at a local music store and would be free for a lunch at 1 pm. I told him that I was avoiding carbs and that if it would be OK to eat wings. He was good with that. I decided to fix something to eat, So I ate a typical breakfast of eggs, bacon and sausage. Then I took care of some things around the house and before I knew it, it was time to meet my friend for lunch. I was not really hungry. I picked him up and we went to Buffalo Wild Wings and split a 20 piece basket. I told the waitress that I did not want any sauce on my wings. No big deal, they came as I wanted and were really good as is. My friend was very supportive. I drank plain ice tea and water. All in all it was a great day. We had a sunny morning then an overcast afternoon. So far I am holding strong. No cravings at all today. I had small drop on the scale today as well. I guess that is about it for today.

Morning fast: No morning fast today

1st meal:3 eggs, 3 strips of bacon, 6 oz of pan sausage, coffee and water

2nd meal: 10 large wing portions, ice tea and water

Start weight:
260 lbs

Current weight:
258 lbs

3 comments:

  1. At the end, it as a good week for you. Wish your more++++++++++++++

    Denis

    ReplyDelete
  2. I call success!!!!
    Teri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Success INDEED!!! I agree with Denis and Teri Aka Cyber Mom. You are doing great my Friend. Just Keep On Keeping On and Always Battle On!!!

    Cheers,

    Dave

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...