Saturday, February 28, 2015

2/28/2015 - Do you remember ME..........I will remember YOU

Greetings Friends and Family,

Wowzers!!! This little blog has been churning and burning as of late. My Good Friend and resident science expert Denis keep this little blog alive with his sharing of his experience in forms of experiments and his ongoing research in all things Zero Carb. I can never ever thank him enough and I can never mention it enough. 

OK y'all, I will get to the point of this post. There was a point??? Yes, yes there was.....or should I say is a point. HA! Well, OK then here it is: I was working on a series of "Blast from the Past" on the ZIOH forum before it closed. I had taken a little break from it during the holidays and later discovered that it was not available. So I have been thinking.......yes we all know by now that could be DANGEROUS when it comes to ME...Hahaha!!!!

Now what was my point??? Ahhh yes I had a point indeed! I have decided to start that very series of "Blast from the Past" here. I get emails asking me questions all the time with various questions in many different past posts. So that being said I will start from the beginning. I have all the posts I posted at ZIOH from "Blast from the Past" and will continue it with new posts when it catches up. 

Oh, forgot to mention one little thing. This will be a weekly posting, not a daily post like I was doing at the former ZIOH forum site. I will post on Sundays starting this Sunday. So there you go! I hope you enjoy this series. For those who did not read that series, it will be a re-posting of my Journal from the very start followed by my thoughts of the post and some insight of what was going on at that time. I guess you can call it my Observation of what was going on at the time. 

Have a Healthy Day my Friends and Family. Fight the Good Fight and Always Battle On!!!

(ZC)er Never Forget


Cheers,

Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...