Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Connor's Zero Carb Diet Journey Day 10

Day 10 almost gone and I am doing pretty well. I did get some cravings today. They were not strong and I was able to manage them. I have no idea what triggered them. That's OK. I just occupied myself with work and it passed. I see others indulging in carb filled meals and snacks and want to say something. Then I look at myself in the mirror and at my weight and think to myself that I just need to shut up. Maybe later when I really drop the weight I can give some advice. When people start to notice my weight drop they ask how I did it. That will be the perfect opportunity to speak with some authority. For now I will focus day by day. I know that I am speaking about things that may take a long time to happen. It just makes me feel like there is hope for me. No move on the scale today. That's it for now.


Morning fast: water and coffee

1st meal: 14 ounces of medium well pot roast and water

2nd meal: 1 lb oven roasted pork, ice tea and water

Start weight:
260 lbs

Current weight:
256 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...