Friday, February 6, 2015

Connor's Zero Carb Diet Journey Day 13

I felt a little  tired today. I woke up a few times during the night. Not related to zero carb of course. All in all an uneventful work day. I was talking with a co-worker about exercise. I asked her why she goes to the gym. She said she wanted to lose weight and for circulation. I told her that she could lose all the weight she wanted by changing eating habits. She agreed, but her version of that is to eat low fat and low calorie. A lot of her low calorie low fat food is extremely high carbohydrate. She has been struggling to lose about 20 lbs forever. Like most people she thinks what I am doing is very unhealthy. Right now I am really just laying low at work. I did try zero carb awhile back a couple of times and failed due to my own accord. So at this point I don't carry a lot of clout. I really have to show a major difference and carry it for a while to get some traction. Most people that eat zero carb know what I am speaking about when it comes to getting an honest opinion from co-workers. I plan to sleep in late tomorrow which is around 8 am for me. I want to get some rest. Then I have some things to do around the house. I ran out of rotisserie chicken wings today. I have made a little more crumbled ground beef. I will end up cooking something in bulk this weekend. I just don't know what right now. I like to eat typical zero carb breakfast on the weekends just to break it up. I almost forgot to mention that I had a small case of the runs much last night. Nothing major. After a couple of trips to the restroom it was all over. No movement on the scale today, that's it for now.



Morning fast: water and coffee

1st meal: 1 lb pound of crumbled ground beef and water

2nd meal: 1 lb of rotisserie chicken wings , ice tea and water

Start weight:
260 lbs

Current weight:
255 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...