Saturday, February 7, 2015

Connor's Zero Carb Diet Journey Day 14

Two weeks down, now that really feels like a great accomplishment to me. It was a really nice day in the morning so I decided not to spend the day inside. I went to a local park that had a some walking trails. Lots of people were out enjoying the great morning weather. After a few hours I came back home and had a traditional weekend breakfast of bacon, eggs and pan sausage. I also drank some water and coffee. So far my body has bee adjusting well, except for a few bouts of the runs. I have noticed that my hunger patterns are getting fewer and further apart. I need to take this one day at a time. I need to say that over and over again. I have made it through another day. I really want to be successful like Dave and Denis and many others out there. I just know I will make it this time and look back years from now and realize that this was the start of great things for me. For my second meal of the day I bought 1 lb of large raw shrimp and boiled them. I made a little dipping sauce of mayo and dill weed. It was really good and a nice change. I had originally was going to grill the shrimp, but then decided to boil them. No move on the scale today, that's it for now.


Morning fast: water

1st meal: 3 eggs, 3 strips of bacon and 4 oz of pan sausage

2nd meal: 1 lb of boiled shrimp with dill mayo

Start weight:
260 lbs

Current weight:
255 lbs

2 comments:

  1. Already 2 weeks "full speed Zero Carb" for you Connor... it seems like yesterday...!!! On full pound of shrimp with dill mayonnaire... great idea!!!

    Denis

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Denis, I really enjoyed the shrimp with dill mayo.

      Delete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...