Sunday, February 8, 2015

Connor's Zero Carb Diet Journey Day 15

This is the start of week three and though I am really happy about it I had a really hard time today. For some reason I got a really strong craving for carbs later in the day. I don't know if it was exactly for something sweet or starchy. I countered it by eating a ton of protein. Not really a ton, but a couple of pounds of baked chicken wings.  I ate the wings for my second meal. After that things seemed OK. I just felt real full. Something that I had not felt in awhile. Normally I eat my two meals a day and feel real satisfied without the need to have the full feeling in the stomach. After I ate the wings I felt really full and did not want to think about any kind of food at all. I had a lot of home chores to do today like cleaning and washing clothes. So that kept me occupied for the rest of the day. On a positive note I did see the scale move another pound down. That's it for now.


 Morning fast: water and coffee

1st meal: 3 eggs, 3 strips of bacon and 4 oz of pan sausage

2nd meal: 2 lbs of backed chicken wings, water and ice tea

Start weight:
260 lbs

Current weight:
254 lbs

2 comments:

  1. You did the right thing, right now who cares about weight loss. Your main mission is to change your lifestyle. The weight loss will come naturally. Look-it Hoss: This ain't mission impossible. Dig in and give everything you have. That means digging deep.....real deep my Friend. Eat, eat and eat again. No worries! You are still in the "detox" phase. For some it is quicker than others, but the good if not GREAT news is that you will get there.

    A little tip: if you want to get there a little faster, go beef and water at least through your work week and then break it up during the weekend with some other scrumptious Zero Carb Delights. Eat something like the Crumbled Ground Beef that you have been posting about or Fatty Beef Brisket that was my main staple for a long time and still is a good source of Zero Carb Protein for yours truly. Whatever you do, keep hammering away. Keep reminding yourself everyday, every hour, every minuet, every second that this is for LIFE................ that is to SAVE your LIFE. Good if not GREAT HEALTH awaits you Connor. Keep the Faith and Always Battle On!!!

    (ZC)er Hold the LINE

    Cheers,

    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really appreciate the pep talk Dave I need at this point for reassurance. I will take your advice with careful attention and apply it.

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...