Monday, February 9, 2015

Connor's Zero Carb Diet Journey Day 16

I feel as I dodged a bullet. I was a little down today because of my episode yesterday for lack of better words. All day at work I felt a little depressed. I thought that I had passed that hurdle of cravings and then it hit home that I was not there yet. I did take into consideration what Dave commented on as far as eating only beef throughout the work week and maybe trying other forms of protein on the weekends. I went to the store on the way home to check mark downs in the meat department. I am sure some of you do that as part of saving a little money. This is one of the things Dave coached me about to do if I was feeling a little pinch in the wallet. He told me to work for it, meaning that I need to do what is necessary to be successful with this way of eating. I don't write about it much unless I score something huge. I didn't find anything big today. I did buy a 1 pound package of 4 grass fed hamburger patties. They were regularly 7.99 a pound and I got them for 3.50 a pound or half off. I pan fried them and ate them for my second meal of the day. They were good, but I did not see why I would pay the regular price for them. I understand the point that the meat is supposed to be superior. I did not taste anything superior about it. I am not downing anyone that can afford it and eats that type of meat. I am happy for you. Financially I can afford it occasionally and of course if I find it on sale or marked down. I took a little nap this evening and got up just a little bit ago. That is why I am posting so late. I almost got too lazy to post. I went up a pound on the scale, that's it for now.



Morning fast: water and coffee

1st meal: 1 lb of crumbled ground beef and water

2nd meal: 1 lb of grass fed beef patties, water and ice tea

Start weight:
260 lbs

Current weight:
255 lbs

6 comments:

  1. Your doing great Connor. Don't let little set backs get you down. I got real moody when I started zc years ago. ~Maryzc~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think at this point you might consider just doing meat and water. beef is probably your best choice for that. you will be surprise on how fast your body reacts to it. try it for a week and see if there is a difference, good luck- Simon Martin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am really considering it. I am sure you are right.Thanks

      Delete
  3. Hey, I really feel like I can connect with your blog. Really. You've gone much further with ZC than I ever have. Keep up the good work and I'm going to be a frequent reader! Take care! :-) - Jonathan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, but you must be talking about Dave and Denis. They are the veterans around here, thanks for your support.

      Delete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...