Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Connor's Zero Carb Diet Journey Day 17

Today was a much better day for me. Whatever I was going through yesterday is gone today. I feel much more positive with the road that is before me. Some of you have suggested that I eat only beef and water to one degree or another. I find it really attractive. I do like other protein besides beef such as eggs, bacon and chicken (wings and thighs). This is something that I need time to consider in order to make the right commitment. I don't want to start something half cocked and then fail for whatever reasons. For the rest of this week I will stay the course that I am on at the moment and take it into serious consideration over the weekend. Funny thing today I did purchase 4 packages of Rib eye steaks. They had two steaks in each package. I also bought 10 lbs of leg quarters. My intent with the leg quarters is to cook them in my rotisserie. Then freeze them individually back up meals. I will freeze the steaks raw and cook them as I need them. I dropped a pound on the scale. Nothing else to report.  


Morning fast: water and coffee

1st meal: 1 lb of crumbled ground beef and water

2nd meal: 1 lb of crumbled ground beef , water and ice tea

Start weight:
260 lbs

Current weight:
254 lbs

2 comments:

  1. I am extremely happy to see you here at Day # 17 Connor. You are strong. You are on the good road and learning every day.

    Denis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great news Connor, I am happy that the emotional episoid you were going thru passed. There are going to be up and downs my Friend. Everyone is different as you well know. Keep rocking and decide what's best for you at the time it is right for you. Listen to your body. Battle On!!!

    Cheers,

    Dave

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...