Thursday, February 12, 2015

Connor's Zero Carb Diet Journey Day 19

I was able to go back on my regular schedule without any problems. I found out that my homemade rotisserie chicken makes for good chicken salad. I just chopped up several thighs and mixed it with mayo and gave a couple of shakes of both onion and garlic powder. I also ate the chicken skins as I was making the chicken salad. It really came out good and was very satisfying. I did end up taking a nap after I ate. I felt a little drained after I ate. I had a very busy day at work. Today I was put on a special assignment and had to do a lot of walking for several hours. It was all indoors, but I am a desk jockey for the most part and I am really out of shape. I guess taking walks would be good just to loosen up. I don't really know. I do live a very sedentary lifestyle. It's been 2 1/2 weeks so far and things are looking good. Everyday I have to remind myself to stay strong and stay the course. It is easy to get side tracked when I see people eating things I used to enjoy. A quick cure for that is to look at myself in the mirror. That disgusts me enough to take a second thought of eating that mess and ruining my progress. I know for sure that in the past I remembered reading about other people that tried zero carb a second, third or fourth time had a lot of difficulty. A lot of it had to do with not losing weight quickly or not having the same will power as they did previously. I don't want t suffer any of that, so I look at this mentally as my first try at the zero carb diet. I put the past in the past except for lessons learned and move forth. I will also give this new lifestyle as much time as it needs to have to enrich my well being. I know weight loss will eventually come as a result of being honest and giving this new way of eating time to soak in and take over. No movement on the scale today, nothing else to report. 


Morning fast: water and coffee

1st meal: 1 lb of crumbled ground beef and water

2nd meal: 1 1/2 pounds of chicken salad, water and ice tea

Start weight:
260 lbs

Current weight:
254 lbs

2 comments:

  1. You have lost 6 pounds in 2-1/2 weeks eating as much as you want of tasty and energy-dense food... do we need more proof that Zero Carb works???

    Denis

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you Denis. The best part of this is the ease of the meals. Nothing too hard to do for people who don't have great cooking skills.

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...